Expand your investment portfolio with Premium quality Real Estate
Diversify beyond traditional investments such as public equities with thoroughly curated commercial real estate assets to potentially generate passive income and realize long-term value appreciation
While the 99% investor typically invests exclusively in stocks and bonds, the 1% investor will allocate up to 30% into private market real estate
Real estate assets not only produce revenue on a cash flow basis, they can also appreciate over time to build legacy wealth
Performing as a REIT, we distribute at least 90% of our annual profits to investors and have a 7-10 year public offering liquidity plan to generate more value
Premium Property Trust is an exclusive, private Real Estate Investment Trust focused on building a diverse portfolio of high-end, commercial properties located in growth markets throughout the United States.
Private Real Estate Investment Trust
Accredited Investors Only
7% Preferential Dividend
Management incentives subordinated to investor portfolio performance
No fees associated with the acquisition, financing, or disposition of real estate assets
High-end properties lower maintenance costs, attract better tenants, and create better long-term value
The Speed of Trust
Premium Property Trust leverages our vertically integrated model, combining over 30 years of expertise in award-winning architectural design, construction, and property management to reduce costs and produce greater returns.
- Trusted relationships with stakeholders at every level: real estate brokers, city planners, inspectors, subcontractors, vendors, and investors.
- Reduced requirements for review of professional services deliverables based on integrated nature of providers.
- Demonstrated ability to identify under-valued properties primed for renovation or new construction.
- Reduced revisions to professional service plans with clear communication of design intentions and realistic expectations of design considerations.
- Longstanding relationships with vertically-integrated partners speed decisions, communications, and resolutions to conflicts.
- Trust-based approach reduces wasted time on unnecessary errors and omissions resolutions; we respond in real-time to build challenges as one team.